Monday, November 12, 2007

Ich bin der Junge.

Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
Intuitive (N) 51.11% Sensing (S) 48.89%
Thinking (T) 68.75% Feeling (F) 31.25%
Judging (J) 51.28% Perceiving (P) 48.72%

Your type is: INTJ

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.


I've always said, that if I end up in a life of crime, I would never settle for petty burglaries or mere misdemeanor muggings. I would be a criminal mastermind. I am glad I know now that I can.

Actually, if you look at the percentages, I'm pretty borderline (translation: well-rounded), except for where it comes to feeling. I think my heart must be malfunctioning, but I can't seem to figure out how to fix it. Someone must have come up with an analytical solution at some point...

11 comments:

Hosander said...

one of only 2% of the general population. Typical Thad, always trying to stand out.

Kendra said...

Well, it looks like you need to work a bit on your sensitive side and then you will be perfectly well-rounded.

I've got some GREAT movies you could watch that were created for the sensitive types. Perhaps gaining an appreciation of those could help out.

Thaddeus said...

Probably not. My insensitive side tends to mock those movies outright.

Jenette said...

I think the difference between the thinking/feeling aspects of your character doesn't mean your heart needs fixing, I think it just means your a guy. Sorry. Not much you can do about it.

Of course, I don't know how you even got to these numbers, so who knows if this is even legit data. Where is the complete survey? (I'm guessing it was a set of questions...?)

Beetle Bailey said...

I think it's interesting that you got labeled an 'I' when you could have also been an 'E'. Flaws in the system. You can work 'em out.

Beetle Bailey said...

Maybe the reason for your 2% thing is because most people have more of an opinion than you do? Just a thought.

Bus Gillespie said...

The beauty of these tests is that if you don't like what they say about you, you can always find another one that will say something else.
But as we all learned from seasame steet, "We are all Special"!

MidSpeck said...

Being a mastermind doesn't necessarily mean you have to be a criminal mastermind. ;)

Kendra said...

Beetle, that's a good question....

So, Thad, what do the results peg you as if you were an ENTJ?

Word Diva said...

Remember Thad, all things have balance in the universe and just as the force has a dark side, so do our talents. Fight the dark side--don't get eaten up by molten lava and lose all distinguishing features and have to breathe through a respirator--a mastermind can be good just as Willie says.

The Cute One said...

You can be a criminal mastermind and still be sensitive. It might just take a little more work.