Friday, March 20, 2009

My Band's Latest Album



My band Harmaline just released a new album called "more important than the facts" and I wanted to give you a chance to see the cover art (designed by yours truly!), so you could buy a copy when you see it on iTunes.

Actually, some of that is a lie. I'm not actually in a band, and it isn't called Harmaline, but the album's title is right, and I did make the CD art.

I just followed the directions on Vshlfy's blog:

Follow the instructions below to make the album cover of your new band.

1. Go to Wikipedia. Click “random”or click here. The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2. Go to Quotations Page and select "random quotations" or click here. The last four or five words of the very last quote on the page is the title of your first album. If you get the same quotation as me, click the "new random quotations" button at the bottom of the screen.

3. Go to Flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”or click here. The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4. Use Photoshop or similar to put it all together and post it. (I used mspaint!)

No comments: