Wednesday, March 7, 2007

T.I. stands for Thad's Incredible!

You are looking at (well...reading. . . at. . .) Utah State University's quickest fingers. I have successfully usurped the throne to the ultimate in Geekery: Calculator Quick-Draw Champion. What does this mean? Well, if any of you has a complex mathematical equation, I can plug it in faster than the time derivative of the position of a bullet at t=2 s.

Try your hand at this one, if you dare:


. . .[1/2^(1/6) + 1/3^(1/5) + 1/4^(1/4) + 1/5^(1/3) + 1/6^(1/2) ]
e^

I got it in under 12 seconds, flat.

5 comments:

Hosander said...

Dear Thad's Incredible, I think you have too much sugar and math in your daily intake. Please consider a sugar or math substitute.

Jancisco said...

Amazing

Beetle Bailey said...

I tried. . . it's over. . . I got a syntax error. . . after 35 seconds. . . and I only did half the problem.

Hosander said...

you should post something about your new computer...FROM your new computer...

Benjamin said...

Truly, this is a new low.