Wednesday, June 20, 2007

1. I have a new full-time job. I do heavy cleaning and maintenance work in the technology building (machine shop) on USU's campus. It has been a surprisingly relevant job and it's been fun because cousin Steve works with me too.

2. Yesterday I learned how to weld. Steve and I designed, cut, and welded metal into a beautiful tire rack. We were surprised when we finished the last weld and we set the rack on its feet for the first time. It didn't even wobble. We were proud.

3. There is no third thing.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

You know welders make quite a bit of money. You should add it to your list of future jobs...but make sure it follows street statue and muppeteer - your true callings!

Jancisco said...

So its full time? Is this the same job you thought you were getting?

JethRobyn said...

Did you take that other job you told us about on Sunday?