Here are the rules:
A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about himself/herself.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them each a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog, for these rules.
1) I bought a home theater projector about a week and a half ago. I haven't made it widely known because, like a guy I know who bought a Mini Cooper one day on a whim without consulting his wife, I fear the reprimand for frivolous spending. I really have some good rationalization for this one, though.
2) I've recently discovered a delightful, funny, and slightly macabre program on ABC called Pushing Daisies. It's directed by Barry Sonnenfeld; same guy who made The Addams Family, Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events, and Men In Black.
3) I acquired a new house-mate named Ben, which displaced me and my stuff into cousin Bret's room. At first I distrusted Ben because he has dark curly hair. (See 4, below).
4) I have come to recognize that I have an innate dislike for men with curly hair. This has been a life-long gut feeling, but I've only recently identified it. This is the reason I couldn't stomach early Tom Hanks films, like Big (also directed by Barry Sonnenfeld). I had a similar aversion to Growing Pains, The Wonder Years, and (my now good friend) Jimmy Winterton. I am not sure why this particular feature upsets me so much, and I find it amusing.
5) I get frequent mouth sores. (Eww! Gross!) Right at this moment I can feel two inflamed taste-buds, one canker sore on my lip, a section of my hard palate is irritated, I bit my cheek eating Thai food the other night, and I have a sore throat. Any movement of my tongue makes me wince.
6) Instead of following my plan to do homework today between Vibrations and Math, I followed cousin Steve to the student center for some free Aggie ice cream. They were also playing bingo, so we joined them. Since the senior citizens were too busy to come for bingo that day, we didn't have a lot of competition. I won a T-shirt and a scarf, and a $5 gift certificate to La Beau's.
I do hereby tag: Cousin Steve, Cousin Bret, Alisha, Cousin Willie, Rebecya, and Curtix