Thursday, December 6, 2007

A Letter to St. Nick

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good boy this year! I kept my room clean and I don't run with scissors and I don't fight with my roommates. I even let Bret have one of my yummy pieces of chocolate fudge!

I think you should consider me for the nice list this year. And if I make it I have a lot of ideas for presents instead of the usual sock full o' coal. I made a list (some ideas --no requirements on brand or price or anything), but you need to scroll down and find my name and click on "view my complete profile" and then click on "wishlist."

If I'm still on the naughty list, I understand. Even your coal is beautiful and fun to play with and surprisingly delicious.

Yours truly,
Thaddeus

3 comments:

Hosander said...

What a cute little Thad. I hope you get all the things on your list.

The Cute One said...

That is a great list and such a great letter. You should get yourself one of those presents even if nobody else does.

Suzy said...

You know, after listening to that song I want to join the Higglytown heroes!