Friday, June 19, 2009

FAIR Conference


Over the last several months I have been glued to the fairldsorg channel on YouTube. It's a collection of scholarly presentations relating to defense of the gospel. I've learned a lot about Mormonism and the more I learn the more confident I am that it's right.

It has so peaked my interest that I plan on attending this year's FAIR (Foundation for Apologetic Information & Research) Conference. It will be August 6-7 (Thursday and Friday) all day (8am to 6pm) in Sandy {shudder}. The cost is $20 for students (per day), or $25 for everyone else. If you are interested in the subject, I would welcome a conference companion or two.

If not, at least watch a few of the videos from past years. Here are my recommendations:

To move to the next part, click the link just below the video that says "This is a video response to..." It looks like this:

1 comment:

Steve said...

Thad doesn't like Sandy... don't you hate that?