Friday, October 19, 2007

Bow Before His Majesty

I must say my competition was fierce -- Matt Sinfield as El Guapo, Troy Carver's bull-roping act, and Tanner Jones in two fantastic costumes (Captain Planet, with the underwear worn outside his tights; formal wear: leather pants, a nice shirt, and a bowler). We even had a professional balloon artist! It could have been anyone's crown, but I'm delighted to say it was mine. Everybody cheered; the other contestants lifted me onto their shoulders; I received a gift bag!

Now, whom do I owe a homemade candy bar?

10 comments:

MidSpeck said...

I will be the first to congratulate you here!
Congratulations!

Thaddeus said...

Wow. Thanks, Midspeck.

Suzy said...

Hey your Majesty... LIMP!! Bwhahaahaha!!! Who's bowing now?! Ha!

Suzy said...

Oh, and congratulations!

Jancisco said...

I think you owe me a candy bar. I like caramel.

MidSpeck said...

Haha! Suzy, that was really funny.

Word Diva said...

Congratulations, I have been on the edge of my seat with bated breath to see if you would win, which I knew you would. Of course you would. I think you owe me a candy bar. :) Yeah!

Bus Gillespie said...

What did you finally settle on for your talent??

Thaddeus said...

I sang a romantic song called, "I Hold Your Hand in Mine." You can listen to it by clicking the link in the blog below this one.

Mrs. Eliza said...

I'm glad you won! Sorry my skirt didn't work out for you but you found one. Way to go. Love the picture. :)