Thursday, May 8, 2008

Can't Stop the Work from Progressing...

I just checked my grades, and I got straight A's!

Oh, and feel free to call again. My double life has been done for several weeks now. My new project is to analyze some of the data we were taking during my double life. This week, like most first weeks on a new job, has been a steep learning curve. On Monday I didn't even know where my new boss' office was. Tuesday, I spent my time looking up documents and reading them (some of the driest reading I've ever encountered). Wednesday, I familiarized myself with the computers in the classified room. And today, I finally identified what I don't yet know. (It's hard to ask your boss questions when you don't know what you don't know).

You know how passionate my mom is about family history and genealogy? That bug hasn't bit me yet, but I've really gotten into the 'proclaim the gospel' branch of the Church. My Mormon blog has been taking off (with the help of some great co-contributors), and I find myself out searching for blogs of current investigators so I can tell them about it, too. We get around 20 unique visitors per day (more on days with a new post), so if you have anything to submit to the site, do so cheerfully.

3 comments:

Steve said...

Nice job on your grades. I did as well as the smartest U.S. State...
Alabama - four A's and a B.
Reading your "What do Mormons Believe" blog and seeing the success it's having has inspired me to contribute to it by writing a post for you. Hopefully others are inspired with similar feelings.

Beetle said...

I like you. And when you talk about playing softball with Ben (and Beetle) maybe leave off the parentheses. It makes me feel imaginary.

Bus Gillespie said...

What a great guy! The grades and jobs and good things you do just verify what we expected anyway. Thanks for taking such good care of the house.