Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A riddle and some news

Q. What do you call three feet that are crucially important and solemn?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A. A graveyard!

I made that joke up for this post because I'm switching to the shift of the same name. That is, 1 am to 9 am, six days a week for a little over a month. I'm managing calibration data; I did something like this before, but that was when I was part-time. Now I'm enduring eight hours.

I start on Monday and I wondered if anyone would like to help me transition this weekend. I'll be sleeping all morning and afternoon and playing games all night.

4 comments:

hosander said...

I don't get it.

i'm glad you still have a job, I'm sorry about the hours. now I'll never get to see you.

hosander said...

oh. i get it now.

Thaddeus said...

Last night I started. I played volleyball with my stake until midnight, then I went to bed at 2am. I woke up this morning at 10am and got to work around 11. Tonight I'll stay up 'til 3 and I'll increment each day by one hour.

I'll just miss a few hours of work today and tomorrow. I hope I can wake up in time for church on Sunday.

Clinto Beans said...

Harrison said you were a fan of LOL. I'm clintonias if you want to look my name up. Have fun late night gaming!